Thursday 7 June 2012

21st Quilt on the way

 I Have finely made my way back to Terri's quilt. It's been a while, last week I started the applique. Still a little more to do and then I can start the stitching. Lot of work ahead. Kay (Terri's mum) saw it up on the design wall and she gave it the thumbs up.

I had the week end at Dalby teaching my "Circle Play"class. I had a wonderful week end even though it was cold & wet. Met lots of lovely lady's.
The class was held up stairs at Anthony's fabric shop. If you are ever in Dalby, make sure you pop in to say hello to Lorna and Tina.
                                          Our first day, all every busy
  Second day the quilts are all starting to come together.

  It's not snakes & ladders ----- It's rings & snakes
                                            Flying circles
These are a few of the quilts started in the workshop. All the lady's done great work, I can't wait to see them all finished.

 Well I'm of to pack my bags again. This time I'm going to Sydney for the week. Yes, I will be going to the Darling Harbour Quilt Show. Can't wait to see all the quilts on display & check out all the lovely shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment