Tuesday 1 October 2013

Jig Saw Puzzle

 I was back in the quilting swing so I thought it was time go finish the Bali Bed runner, (Wedding ring quilt) that I started for a class at Peter's. It was the last project I was working on before I had to pack up the house. All the pieces were carefully put in bags, pined and ready to get out and start with no hassles.
 Or thats what I thought. Didn't work ! It was one big mess.

  Took me a few days to work it all out. It was one big jig-saw puzzle. I had bits stitched together, some half done and loose pieces. For a few days I had a fun job, but I got there in the end and I am very pleased with the finished quilt top.

 I had paper from one end of the house to the other. This quilt is a Judy Niemeyer foundation paper piecing pattern. Great way to make a wedding ring quilt. Simple.

  The finished quilt top, ready to quilt now.


No comments:

Post a Comment