Sunday 23 March 2014

Yellow Chair


 Great chair!!!. Jan and I saw this big yellow chair while driving around Toowoomba, we just had to pull in and have a look. The chair sits out the front of a Gallery and Art shop. Lots of wonderful gear in side.


 Had fun making 2 tea cosy from a few of my old dollies. I think they look really good. ( Pity to cover the lovely tea pot) I will be giving the tea cosy to the Crowsnest Craft Shop to go in there sent sale at the Big Morning Tea.

 


Jan made the cute glass mushrooms. There to go out in her garden and sit under the glass plate flowers. I think there so cute and once the sun hits them the garden really sparkles. Made from glass bowls and vases.


I have a exciting week ahead. A few of the girls from Emerald and I are off to Anne Sommerlad's Autumn Quilting Triple Treat at the Blue Mountains. Can't wait. The beautiful Blue Mountains, spending time with friend, 3 days of sewing, lots of wonderful fabric shops and the food. What more can you ask for.
So the next post, I should have lots to show you.
Time to go and pack my bag, wonder what the weather is going to be like. Better put a bit of every thing in.
          Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment