Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Quilt

I'm back at the house and I hope things will slow down a bit..I did have a great time while I was away. Went off to the Brisbane Quilt show plus the Stitches and Craft. Had a lot of fun helping Pauline and Rob on there stand "Quiltersworld"  I court up with lots of friends I haven't seen in awhile and a few I missed because we where so busy. Sorry if I didn't get to chat with you.

AND GUESS WHAT !!!!
I got a second with my quilt in the Professional Appliqued category and a Judges Choice from Michelle Marvig.
 I was so tickled. Also very pleased I had my friend Helen there to hold my hand.




 I made the quilt for my nephew Jeremey. For his 21th. Jerry drew the picture of the owl. He  is a tattoo artist. I asked for one of his drawing to put on his quilt and the owl is the one he picked.




                                              My winnings. Thank you Patches Indoorpilly

No comments:

Post a Comment