Sunday 10 July 2016

Long Time No Hear

I didn't think I was ever going to get back to my blog .And I was doing so good at the beginning of the year. Every thing come to a stand still once I went back out on the road with Pauline and Rob. We have all had a busy few months.
I have a few weeks off now so hopefully I can catch up on a few thing, even squeeze in a little sewing......Fingers crossed.



 
                     The quilt blocks I started on many months ago. Before joining up with P & R


                    Pauline at the Quilters World stand, all set up and ready to go.


Between shows with P & R, I got to teach a few classes.
The first one was a one day workshop "No Rules No Rulers with the girls from Gatton Patchwork group. We had a wonderful day and lots of stunning quilts have been made or started. Thank you lady's for a lovely day. Sorry it has taken me so long to post your photos.








While in Adelaide I was so pleased I got the chance to see the pandas. They really are cute and cuddly.
.

My cousin Jan was in Adelaide at the same time on holidays so we got to do a bit of sight seeing together. The zoo with the pandas was our first stop.



Loved this wall. It is a car park in Perth. 
Well that is it for now .Still more to come so hopefully I can get back tomorrow and catch up to date.

1 comment: