Monday 22 August 2011

Week end in Brisbane

Just got back from Brisbane. Went down to do a
brush up seminar for my teachers accredition.
It was a realy good day.Catching up with all the
other ladys was good.
Sue, Jan & Ros do a wonderfull job . If any one is
interested in doing there accreditation,I realy do
reccomend it. Those 3 ladys know there stuff.
We arrived in Brisbane friday morring,Daugther Megan & I.    I had the worst sore neck
I could hardly move my head.Woke up this way, What I done in my sleep I dont know.
I had this wonderfull weekend planed,  but it didnt turn out that way.                             
I did make it to the Ekka.Went to see the quilt I put in Quilt across Queensland.There were
a nice lot of quilts on dissplay, all very good. I had a  fast look around at every thing,so much
to see, Great art , pottery , cakes , quilts and lots more .

The Ekka is full of inspiration . Every were you look
there is colour , shapes & so many ideas.
Each picture I took was full of colour.Wonder if the same would happen in aquilt.
I will have to play and see.


Wonderfull quilting design .This was the non
slip mat at one of the rides.Great pattern.

Flower Garden Quilt I made
for the Ekka , Quilts Across Queensland.

No comments:

Post a Comment