Sunday 26 February 2012

Few days at home

I have had a few days at home. No work, its been wonderful. I got busy working on a few UFOs
First I had to have a brush up on my curves. Pulled out a lot of my greens & grey fabrics to work with. This is the start of the quilt Iam working on. I will be teaching this class in Dalby later this year. I am looking forward to teaching in Dalby.



For my 50th birthday family & friends made me all these little 5" friendship blocks for me.
Just have to build on to the outside now. I have lots of ideas but this is as far as I got this week. It was nice to sit down and read all the comets again. Maybe that why I didn't get much sewing done.


Made two floor pillows. Megan was very taken with them. She has put in a order for one or two
Decided she had better rade my stash to pick out the fabric for me to make the next floor cushion
While on the job she also picked out the fabric for me to make up the Harem cushion.
                                                  These are the fabrics she picked. Yellow and blue.
The Harem cushion this a class I teach

 
When Bev & I had the shop, this class run a few times. It was always a lot of fun.


Sorry about the photos. Iam having lots of trouble with my photos. There fine on the camera and the computer but as soon as I put them on the blog they go all fuzzy, Why I do not know. Is it me ? Or something Iam doing, or maybe its time for a new computer.
 May be all of the above.
Hopefully next time the photos will be better, fingers crossed



No comments:

Post a Comment