Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas Craft Fair



 The Crafty Lady's are back .
Mum & my sister Kay had they're Artwork,  for sale at the craft fair. Mum makes all kinds of things,  mosaics, wire & tin work, pottery for the garden, and a little wood work. Kay dose all the wielding, garden sculpts, wall art, out door coffee tables & chimes. Both very talented Lady's.
Mum arrived from NSW. She comes up every year for the Craft Fair. Jean my mother-in-law travels up with her.
 Spot Mum & Kay in the crowd.         (viewing part of the craft fair.)
 Some the art work Mum & Kay had for sale


 Between my house full of visitors, the craft fair (which I had the last of the shop stuff for sale at) & work I have finished a few quilts.The pink one for Jo, second pink one I made to use the fabrics in a different way.
 Quilt number 1
 Quilt number 2
 Close up of the quilting on the pink quilt.


 This quilt is the first step or part of my No Rules No Rulers class. My friend Evol quilted it for me. She has done a lovely job. I sent 4 quilts off to Evol & this is the first back. Can't wait to see how the others turn out.
 Table runner.This is the small quilt sample for the Absolute Beginners Patchwork class.Its been waiting a long time to be quilted. (one of those jobs that has finally been done)
More quilts to finish, visitors to feed & a good book waiting to be read so I had better sign off for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg,

    I was just wondering if you had any thread left over from the craft fair? You can email me at lisamaree_82 @ yahoo dot com dot au Thanks!

    ReplyDelete