Saturday 21 January 2012

Bali Pop Baskets

While in the shop we got in the Bali pops plus the pattern to make theses great bags. Bev made up the Bali Briefcase Bag or started it , she just has the handles to add. I was always going to do one but just never had the time.Same of the lady's at the patchwork club have asked me to show them how to make the bags. So thought I had better get in & make one up my self, so I new what I was doing.
                                                     First up 1 Bali Pop & a box of cord
                                                Lots & lots & lots of covered cord
  Time to sew it all together to make the basket, round & around we go
                                                Still more around & around.
Almost a finished basket, just have to hand sew the binding down.What a fantastic way to make a bag, so many different ways you could use this technique. Cant wait to make my second one.
 If any one is interested in making the Bali pop bags you can contact the Emerald Patchwork Group or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment