Monday 19 March 2012

Springsure Quilters

On Sunday I was up nice and early to go to Springsure. The Springsure Patchwork group had asked me over to teach a few class. We done Free Machine Quilting in the morning and after lunch we done Foundation Piecing. I received a great surprise when I arrived .The group though they would only get 7 or 8 Lady's to do the classes but we end up with a lot more then that. We had a very full day ahead of use.
Most of the Lady's had never tried Free machine quilting. They jumped strait in and had a go. And all done wonderfully well. 

Looks like they have all abandon there work to check out the next project.
 

 This is same of the work from the Foundation class.

                                            A few of the Springsure Patchwork Lady's.



When I got home Sunday afternoon I had a short nap on the lounge before Megan arrived. We had planed to finish her yellow & blue cushion. Lucky for me Doug (the lovely fella)  had tea all cook so I didn't have to worry about that. Megan & I got busy and made up the cushion. We both thought it turned out very nice.

                                   Megan all reading to run of home with her new cushion.
 
Well I had better sign off & get ready for my exercise class. (after all that lovely food at Springsure I have to do same thing to work it all off) 

No comments:

Post a Comment