Thursday 13 October 2011

Works in process

                                                        This is the quilt I started in Toomoowba.
The Sue Ross, "Pickle Dish" workshop at Precious Times. I have all my blocks together & one border on, Second border will be wedges of the fabric used in the quilt .

All the blocks in this quilt have been made useing the "Marti Michell' templates. There
are so many blocks you can make with this template set. The fun is how to put them together.
This is a class I am working on for next year.


            Fabrics for the next project. Not all of those fabrics will be used. It is to be a pink, green, & brown quilt. Still looking for a few more pieces to add to this pile. Looking at the photo now I can  see that I will have to take out the green fabric with the pink  melons. Different colour range for me to be working with, but a friend asked for a quilt in those colours. Can't wait to see what I end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment